How to keep your kids safeThere are about three key ways to make sure you kids are safe online. Here are the examples:
Activate kid safety applicationsIn case you kid has his or her own mobile phone, download and activate applications which are hard to get rid of so as to protection kids from unauthorized content. You can also use application that allows you monitor their online activities to make sure they are safe. Moreover, install applications that are not intrusive.
Use the Android inbuilt systemsUse Android built-in systems such as the screen pinning that deny your kids access to the forbidden parts of your phone. Also, activate user profiles which have limiting features. You can also set time limits for young kids.
How to enable parental controls in Google Play Store
- Launch Google Play Store
- Go to the Settings
- Scroll down until your find the Parental control options
- Hit it and activate new controls. Create a password or PIN that you easily remember.
How to set up screen pinning option
- Go to Settings
- Click Security on the Personal tab.
- Scroll down to Screen Pinning.
- Now the only way a kid can access a pinned up is by typing your password or pin.
- Enable it and select if you want your handset to lock when an application is unpinned.
Educate children internet safety strategies.Educate your kids on dangers of the internet. This method is quite effective for older kids. Teach them safe strategies when using social media so that they can be able to protect their identity. Educate them the hazards of cyberbullying and its consequences.
Similar / posts
August 17 2019
February 07 2019
January 27 2019