Good news to you if you are rocking a Sony Xperia Z3 device! Apparently you don’t have to dump your Xperia Z3 for Nexus handset to enjoy the Android N experience. This specifically applies to Sony Xperia Z3 with model numbers D6603 or D6653, as Sony has made available a guide that will get the Android N OS up and running on your Xperia smartphone.
Here is how:
DID YOU KNOW? Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
- Using a USB cable, mount your D6603 or D6653 Z3 model device to a computer.
- You will notice that the Xperia Companion will automatically launch.
- Ensure that the Xperia Companion installed is a 1.1.24 version or beyond. Or alternatively, you could download the latest version here.
- On your computer, press and hold the ALT button then on the home screen click the Software repair option, and follow the instructions.
- You will be promted to unmount your device then power it off, and afterwards reconnect it as you hold down the volume down button to begin flashing the software.
- By simply reconnecting to the Xperia Companion and following the Software repair, you will easily get you back to factory settings.
And you are set. You will now have access to all the innovative features bundled in the Android N software. This includes a multi-window function that lets you view two different windows at the same time on the screen. Direct reply within the notifications tray, collective notifications for better and more efficient management on your device along with a couple of efficiency enhancements.
What are your impressions of the Android N software? Share your thoughts with us in the comments.
And as always, we end with an invite: don't be a stranger and join our community - be a part of the conversation where we help each other out, discuss the latest and greatest, and make the best of our tech.
Similar / posts
September 27 2016
July 06 2016