- The performance of Voice calls has been improved.
- Battery usage optimizations.
- Improved performance with efficiency memory management.
- Security Enhancements.
- Improved the stability.
With the end of the month almost here, all major Android manufacturers are rushing to bring their devices up to date. After bumping up the security for Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge in Europe, Samsung has now released September security update for Galaxy A8.If you own the Galaxy A8 with model number SM-A800F, expect the latest OTA update hit your device in the coming days. Apart from the September security update for Galaxy A8 device, the update also brings a handful of enhancements and optimizations.Bringing the security level of the Galaxy A8 to September 1, the 294.7MB update brings the following features:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool