- 1.4 GHz quad-core processor,
- 8 megapixel camera,
- 4.8 inch Super AMOLED display,
- expandable microSD memory card support,
- 2100 mAh battery
It is well known that Samsung uses older models to create new ones. This is also the story of this new model, for the Chinese market. Samsung took the 2012 flagship, S III and modified it. The new model was presented on the Chinese website. Neo+ is very similar to the older version, but it has some modifications.It comes with a 4.3 Android pre-installed and it's a dual SIM, with dual standby.Apart to this changes, Neo+ is a standard Samsung S III. It has
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool