- Application privacy – the F-Secure Android antivirus app lets you know what apps are considered risks to your privacy, and what permissions they use. This way, you can be able to remove those potentially snoopy applications you rarely use.
- Banking Protection – this feature gives you an added protection for your online banking activities. This works when using Google Chrome, Safe Browser and Dolphin Internet navigation applications. This protection also extends to your other, typical smartphone browsing activities.
- Anti-theft – perhaps one of the most impressive features offered by this Android security app, the anti-theft mechanism helps you take reigns of your device in the event of loss or theft. Ideally, you can be able to remotely lock the phone, locate it as well as sound a loud alarm. Although it’d be unfortunate to have your device stolen, luck favors the prepared. You might just be able to protect your privacy or even find it!
- Antivirus protection – the application’s antivirus protection keeps your device safe from all sorts of malicious software, including spyware, viruses, identity theft and hacker attacks. More so, your online identity is protected for safer online profiles and better privacy.
- Parental controls – if you have a kid who loves to access your phone and make the best out of it while you’re in the bathroom, the F-Secure Android security app limits the kind of content kids are able to control. You can just turn the parental controls on and your kid will not be able to access potentially harmful content.
- Block unwanted calls and text messages – you can as well use this security application to block unwanted text messages and calls.
Similar / posts
October 09 2014
January 25 2014