- Open S Translator from “Apps” option
- You can see the languages appearing in the top and bottom boxes, indicating that you can translate words and phrases between these languages. You can choose any of the languages as mentioned above.
- Touch any of the boxes to enter text that needs to be translated using the keyboard. There is a speech button at the bottom that helps you enter text through your voice.
- You can see the translation appearing in both the boxes. Touch speech button to hear the pronunciation of translated words or phrase.
- While using “text to speech” function for the first time, you will see the message asking you to download voice files. You can press “OK” to download high-quality voice files and continue. Before downloading the file, if you don’t want to see this message again and skip download request for future, mark the checkbox “Do not show this message again”. Your device will download the voice files via Samsung Apps. If you want to download extra voice files, you need to sign in to Samsung account.
- Now, touch “Install” or “Free” to start voice file installation.
- TTS readout speed will allow you to adjust appropriate text-to-speech rate.
- You can mark the Auto Readout checkbox so that your S Translator will read out any translation when it is completed
- You can view S Translator help files in Help menu.
Similar / posts
July 23rd, 2020
Updated on July 28th, 2020
June 30th, 2020
June 9th, 2020