1. Hide Annoying Posts From News FeedNow how any times you see something scrolling on your newsfeed that you really hate to see? There is a simple solution to it. You just have to click at the icon at the top right corner of the post you don’t want to see and then select “unfollow” to avoid seeing the post from this friend again. However, you will still be friends with this person.
2. Saving LinksIt’s easier than ever to save the links you want to check at a later time. Just click the top right arrow on any post and then click “save link”. When you want to check out the saved link go to “More” and “Saved”.
3. Saving Photos From Facebook AppClick on the photo you want to save from your Facebook and into your photo album. Now tap the 3-dot icon at the top and choose “Save Photo”. Just in case you don’t like a particular photo – don’t forget to tap the option “I don’t like this photo”
4. Post Updates in Offline ModeThis one is really handy when you want to share something but don't have an active Internet. All you have to do is tap "Status" write what you want to or even attach a picture from your camera roll and hit post. Your smart Facebook app will schedule the post and upload it the moment you go online!
5. Log Off From Other LocationsForgot to sign off your session on your office PC? No need to worry as you can easily do it remotely from your Facebook app. Tap "Menu" go to "Account Settings" then "Security" and finally tap on "Active Sessions". Simply select the session which you want to terminate. This can be identified by Device Type or Last Accessed. Just tap the "x" icon to sign out from that particular device only. Stay tuned for more tips...
Similar / posts
June 30th, 2020
June 9th, 2020
June 4th, 2020