- Samsung Exynos Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9 Chipset
- 4.3" WVGA 480x800 SAMOLED+ Display Screen
- 8.0 MP LED flash Camera & 2 MP secondary camera
- 1080p@30fps Video
- 1650 mAH Battery
- 16GB/32GB storage, 1 GB RAM
- GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, Expandable memory (SD)
- I9100: This is the UK version (1.2 GHz)
- I9103: 1 GHz
- I9100G: This is the International version (1.2 GHz)
- SGH-T989: This is the T-Mobile USA version (1.5 GHz)
- SGH -I777: This is the AT&T USA version (1.2 GHz)
- With the phone turned off, simultaneously press Volume Up + Home + Power buttons
- Wait for the Samsung Logo to appear. When it does, release the buttons fast for a split second and repress them once more.
- The menu in Recovery Mode is accessed using the Volume keys.
- First activate USB Debugging by going to Settings>Applications>Development>USB Debugging
- With the device turned off press Power + Volume Down + Home Buttons simultaneously and release when it enters Download Mode
- How to root Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 GUIDE (Running Android 4.0.4 XWLPO and XXLQ5). To find out what version of Android you have dial *#1234# on your keypad
- How to root Samsung Galaxy S2 running STOCK ICS - Simple Method:
- Download ClockworkMod Recovery & SU-Busybox-Installer.zip
- Put the downloaded files on your SD card
- Reboot the phone in Recovery Mode (You have the guide above)
- Scroll to <apply update from external storage>
- Select CWM.zip and wait until you are prompted with ClockworkMod Recovery
- Select <install zip from sdcard>
- Select SU-Busybox-Installer.zip and install it
- After you reboot you should have completely rooted your Galaxy S2 device
- IF YOU WANT TO UNROOT your Galaxy S2 device after performing this root, download SU-Uninstaller-Signed.zip and follow the exact same steps as above.
- Unrooting can be useful if you want to recover warranty or if you want to flash a stock ROM etc.
Similar / posts
November 10 2012
November 09 2012
October 15 2012