1. Activate the night mode and edit titles on the notification drawer.At a certain time, the handset running Android Nougat can switch its display calibration to get rid of the blue hues. This is good if you want to have a fantastic night sleep. The blue light at night tends to have some serious health conditions. The setting application and also swap to dark mode so that you are not affected when you open your device in the dark.Another change on the new version can be seen in the notification drawer and the notification bar. Android Nougat allows you to edit tiles and choose those that you use more often. You just have to tap the edit button at the notification drawer and then press and hold the tile to drag it off.
2. MultitaskingSome of the Samsung’s Note Series have some side app multitasking features but it is now backed into Android and it now works with almost every application in devices with Android Nougat.You just have to press and hold the overview button on the right part of the navigation bar. Drag an application choose another place above it or beside it.
3. Prioritize your notificationsAndroid Nougat allows you to set a priority level for each and every notification. Simply swipe the notification to the left or right and don’t allow it disappear. You will have a view of the great icon, click it and you will be able to see Importance with a particular level attached.There are six levels:
- Level zero – Blocks all notifications from an application
- First Level – Prevents full-screen interruption, the notifications do not make a sound.
- Fifth Level – Allows full-screen interruptions and notifications appears at the top of the notification list.
If you want to know more about notifications, go to; How to make the most out of Notifications on Android Nougat