- To access S Voice on your device, you have to go to Apps > S Voice.
- Now you will be prompted with a Samsung Disclaimer. Read it and then press Confirm if you want to continue.
- Now you will be prompted with the Terms of Service. Click on Agree if you want to continue.
- On the next screen, "About S Voice" touch Next. Do the same for the next screen "Say what you want"
- Now, in the "wake up S Voice" Screen you will see that using the phrase "Hi Galaxy" when in lock screen or S Voice to wake up S Voice. You can also change the wake up phrase with one of your own:
- Then you will see the Help screen. You can review here how to perform each action using S Voice. Read carefully each option and then click on Finish.
- Then you will enter the S Voice screen:
- In order to open S Voice fast, you can double press the home button . (First you need to activate the quick access to S Voice - from the application go to Menu > Settings > Open via home key.)
- You can now place commands with S Voice as you saw on the Help screen earlier, or you can ask questions such as weather information. The app will search online and will give you almost instant results.
- First you have to enable Voice command. Go to S Voice, enter Menu > Settings > Control Apps. Here you can select which command you would like to enable.
- Now you can use commands such as: "Answer" (to answer incoming calls); "Reject" (to decline incoming calls); "Stop & Snooze" for the alarm clock; "Capture, Shoot, Smile and Cheese" to take photos; and also "Play, Pause, Next, Previous, Volume up & Volume down" if you are in the music player.
Similar / posts
July 16 2014