None of the devices can be totally free from minor bugs and issues. Each handset has its own issues most of which can be easily solved.
The Nexus 5 is among the most popular smartphones worldwide and I’m sure that most of you thought the handset was bug free before buying it. From weak WiFi signals to camera problems, the owners of this device have been facing multiple issues on the handset.
However, there is a solution for almost every issue on Android smartphones. If you are facing some bugs and software glitches on a Nexus 5, this article contain some fixes of some of the most common issues on the handsets.
QUICK NOTE: Free firmware downloads are made possible thanks in part to BlueHost Hosting & Dedicated Servers – Updato's #1 choice for hosting and storage solutions! Show your support and check 'em out.
1. Poor WiFi Connection
This is probably is amongst the most common problem faced by many Nexus 5 users. Your device might be dropping the WiFi signals or might not be connecting at all.
- Switch on the Airplane mode, after some few seconds, disable it. Connect your WiFi and the issue might be solved.
- Select the network that has issues and forget it. Then reconnect to your WiFi network. You will need to enter the password again.
- Turn off the modem and the router for a few seconds and switch them on again
2. Weak Network Signals
Your device may abruptly start getting work signals from the mobile network. This might be a software problem.
- Check for new software updates on your smartphone. An OTA update can fix the issue
- Restart your device
- Factory resetting your handset can also solve the issue.
- Use a different SIM card to check if the issue is connected with the SIM.
3. Loud and Weak Vibrations
Some of the Nexus 5 users are facing vibration issues. There can be faulty units with loud and weak vibration. In case you experience this problem, you might be having a faulty smartphone.
Replace your faulty smartphone under warranty
4. Poor and Weak Audio From The Speakers
The speaker issue is also common. You might feel that your handset’s audio level is too low or you might be getting a poor audio quality from the speaker.
- Play a song in multiple application. If the audio quality is only low in the handset’s stock music player, this is definitely a basic software issue. Use any other music player from the Play Store to experience awesome audio quality on your smartphone.
- Turn on the equalizer in the app’s settings to improve the audio quality.
5. Poor Battery Life
Battery draining is another issue faced by many Nexus 5 users. If you are experiencing a heavy battery drain on your device without any heavy usage, there might be an issue with your handset.
- You might be using a faulty charger, use a different one. This might solve the issue.
- After charging your handset fully, switch it off and on
- Wipe the cache. Switch off the Nexus 5 and then hold the Power, Volume up and Volume down buttons simultaneous till your handset boots up. Using the Volume up and down keys, go to Recovery and press on on the Power button to boot into recovery mode. Go to wipe cache partition using the volume keys and choose it using the Power Key
6. Poor Camera Quality
This problem is also faced by Many Nexus 5 users. Your camera might be capturing blurry and poor photos. This is likely to be a software problem.
- If there is a software update, install it
- Download a third camera application in Google Play Store
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE:
Similar / posts
December 08 2016