1. Poor WiFi ConnectionThis is probably is amongst the most common problem faced by many Nexus 5 users. Your device might be dropping the WiFi signals or might not be connecting at all. Solutions
- Switch on the Airplane mode, after some few seconds, disable it. Connect your WiFi and the issue might be solved.
- Select the network that has issues and forget it. Then reconnect to your WiFi network. You will need to enter the password again.
- Turn off the modem and the router for a few seconds and switch them on again
2. Weak Network SignalsYour device may abruptly start getting work signals from the mobile network. This might be a software problem. Solution
- Check for new software updates on your smartphone. An OTA update can fix the issue
- Restart your device
- Factory resetting your handset can also solve the issue.
- Use a different SIM card to check if the issue is connected with the SIM.
3. Loud and Weak VibrationsSome of the Nexus 5 users are facing vibration issues. There can be faulty units with loud and weak vibration. In case you experience this problem, you might be having a faulty smartphone. Solution Replace your faulty smartphone under warranty
4. Poor and Weak Audio From The SpeakersThe speaker issue is also common. You might feel that your handset's audio level is too low or you might be getting a poor audio quality from the speaker. Solutions
- Play a song in multiple application. If the audio quality is only low in the handset's stock music player, this is definitely a basic software issue. Use any other music player from the Play Store to experience awesome audio quality on your smartphone.
- Turn on the equalizer in the app's settings to improve the audio quality.
5. Poor Battery LifeBattery draining is another issue faced by many Nexus 5 users. If you are experiencing a heavy battery drain on your device without any heavy usage, there might be an issue with your handset. Solutions
- You might be using a faulty charger, use a different one. This might solve the issue.
- After charging your handset fully, switch it off and on
- Wipe the cache. Switch off the Nexus 5 and then hold the Power, Volume up and Volume down buttons simultaneous till your handset boots up. Using the Volume up and down keys, go to Recovery and press on on the Power button to boot into recovery mode. Go to wipe cache partition using the volume keys and choose it using the Power Key
6. Poor Camera QualityThis problem is also faced by Many Nexus 5 users. Your camera might be capturing blurry and poor photos. This is likely to be a software problem. Solutions
- If there is a software update, install it
- Download a third camera application in Google Play Store
Similar / posts
December 8th, 2016
Updated on August 16th, 2017
March 14th, 2016
October 6th, 2015