One of the best services created by Google is Google Now. Through this feature you can easily know information about almost everything you need in a normal day. You can access information about traffic, weather, locations or even results of your favorite sports team. This feature uses Cards which can be set up to deliver information that you need the most.
If you want to access the feature, you just need to swipe up from the bottom of your Nexus 10 tablet or tap Google on a Home screen. You can see the Cards now and you can manage them as you want. Remember that those Cards are set to send you information based on your current time and location. If you want to add more Cards, you will need to tap on Show More Cards button which you can find to the bottom of the main Google Now screen.
When you open the application for the first time, you will see some examples which will show you how to set up your Cards and modify the settings of application.
First, you will have to tap Next.
Then, you will see an example for traffic information.
Now, you will see an example for flight information.
Now, you will tap on Yes, I'm in
to launch the application and you will select the Google account which you will use.
After that, you will tap Show sample cards to see a card or modify its settings.
When you finish the updates, you will receive notifications through the Notification Panel.
How to edit Card settings
You will have to follow some easy steps:
How to turn of Google Now
- First, you will tap Menu and Settings on the card.
- Then, you can modify the settings as you want or you can turn a card off if you want to it disappear from the Panel.
- First, you will have to open the Google Now screen.
- Here, you will find on the lower right corner Menu and then Settings and Google Now. Tap the slider button from On to Off.
- Now, you will be asked if you want to Also turn off location history.
- Tap Turn off.