Are you new to Android operating system and are wondering how to open downloads on your device? If your answer is yes, this article will be of much help. You may think that opening downloads on your PC is easier but the methods below will enable you to open your downloaded files on your Android device in seconds.
1. Downloads App
Some Android handsets have a dedicated application for downloads. You can launch the app to access all downloads in your device
- Download files on your Android handsets
- Open the Downloads app on your handset
- A list of all the downloaded files will show right away
- Tap on the file you want to open it.
DID YOU KNOW? Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
2. Notification Panel
This is probably the fastest and easiest way to open the downloaded files in Android. This works perfect if you want to open the downloaded files as soon as the downloading progress is over. If you want to open the downloaded files on your handsets later; this method is not that effective.
- Download the files. You will be able to see the downloading process in the notification panel.
- Once the download is over, you will see a notification showing that the progress is over.
- Swipe down the notification panel and tap on the file, you’ll be able to see it.
3. File Manager
This method focuses on using the file manager to open the downloaded files stored in your handset. This method can be used to open files that you downloaded a while back.
- Open the default file manager application
- Go to the Download folder on your handset. The folder is where all your files are stored.
- Tap on your desired file to open it.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE:
Similar / posts
May 20 2015