1. Downloads AppSome Android handsets have a dedicated application for downloads. You can launch the app to access all downloads in your device
- Download files on your Android handsets
- Open the Downloads app on your handset
- A list of all the downloaded files will show right away
- Tap on the file you want to open it.
2. Notification PanelThis is probably the fastest and easiest way to open the downloaded files in Android. This works perfect if you want to open the downloaded files as soon as the downloading progress is over. If you want to open the downloaded files on your handsets later; this method is not that effective.
- Download the files. You will be able to see the downloading process in the notification panel.
- Once the download is over, you will see a notification showing that the progress is over.
- Swipe down the notification panel and tap on the file, you’ll be able to see it.
3. File ManagerThis method focuses on using the file manager to open the downloaded files stored in your handset. This method can be used to open files that you downloaded a while back.
- Open the default file manager application
- Go to the Download folder on your handset. The folder is where all your files are stored.
- Tap on your desired file to open it.
Similar / posts
July 8th, 2015
Updated on July 16th, 2015