- Turn off your handset
- Press and hold the Power button, Home button, and Volume Up button simultaneously.
- Immediately your smartphone vibrates, release the Power button but continue holding the Home button and the Volume up button.
- Release the Home and Volume Up buttons immediately the Android System Recovery screen pops up.
- Then press the Volume Down button to highlight the ‘wipe cache partition’.
- Hit the Power button to choose
- When you have finished wiping the cache, a ‘Reboot system now’ is instantly highlighted.
- Hit the Power button to restart your Samsung Galaxy S6.
Similar / posts
February 15th, 2020
April 6th, 2018
Updated on February 19th, 2019
December 14th, 2016