- An Android device running Android 7.0 Nougat or higher.
- Root access.
- The latest version of Google app (version 184.108.40.206 or newer) installed on the device.
Laying rest to the popular Nexus line-up this month, Google has finally become a mainstream Android manufacturer with Pixel. One of the most stunning features of Google Pixel is the new AI, and you’ll be glad to know that there is a way to enable Google Assistant on any Android device.While there are dozens of reasons you would want to get one, most Android users won’t be jumping the ship right away. However, to get the best of AI and personal assistance, you will need the following things to get started.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool