Google Play Store app is totally free though plenty of smartphones and tablets do not come with the app pre-installed. It is easy and simple to get the application running, so you do not have to worry on mission what the Play Store Offers.Below is a clear guide on downloading & installing Play Store APK version 5.9.11, paving way to Android Marshmallow introduction.
Google Play Store Versions
The Play Store numbering system of its versions seems a bit confusing, but it is easy and simple to understand them after getting your head round. The Google version below are the version which have been availed by Google. Sometimes new versions have new features/specs or may have deleted the old ones.
Download Latest Google Play Store Version.
Download Google’s version 5.9.11. The APK contains new features are that are very essential to the Android 6.0 Marshallow
How to Install Play Store APK 5.9.11
The easiest method is already familiar to most of us. You just have to install the APK version 5.9.11Instead of having to download an application from Play Store on your device, you can install it without the Google Play Store’s help.
Install Google Play Store (phone method)
- First, enable download from ‘Unknown sources’ in the Settings > Security. Uncheck the options once you are done.
- Using one of your browsers, go to APK or XDA Developers forum to download the most recent version of Play Store APK.
- You may receive a warning stating ‘this type of file can harm your device’. Ignore the warning and the tap OK.
- Once you have downloaded, open the downloaded APK, and then tap to install it.
Install the Google Play Store (computer method)
In case you do not have a WiFi connection or data on your handset, download the APK 5.9.11 to a computer
- Enable the ‘Unknown sources’.
- Using a browser, go to APK Mirror or XDA Developers forum to download the most recent version of Play Store APK.
- Connect your handset to a computer via your USB cable, then download APK to an Android device.
- Launch the APK, then accept permission and tap to Install
What Unique in The Google Play Store 5.9.11
The very first thing to notice in latest version of APK, is a new pop up window allowing you to know more about granular application permission in applications compatible with the Android 6.0 Marshmallow.Android police team has done a tear down of the APK and have revealed that further documentation ON the fingerprint support, and an uninstall manager, new visuals when you are refunding applications and location based recommendations.