1. Google Play Store CrashingIn case the app crashes just after opening the Play Store, you might be running a corrupt data or cache. Mostly, wiping the entire cache in the Play Store fixes the issue. To wipe the cache and data Go to the Settings > Application > 'All' tab > Play Store > Wipe data and cache > Restart your handset. In case that fails, try wiping cache and data for: Google Services Framework Google Play Services
2. Insufficient SpaceAndroid allocated fixed space for applications. You cannot expand the space. However, you might come across the insufficient space error even when your handset indicates an a huge deal of storage space. The simplest way to go about this is free space using an application like CCleaner to uninstall applications.
3. Play Store Failing to Download ApplicationsSometimes Google does not install apps. They are 2 kinds of fixes, erase the history or wipe the cache To wipe the Cache and data, go to the Settings > Applications > 'All Tab' > Play Store > Wipe data and cache > Restart your device. To wipe the Google Play Store history, go to > Play Store > Settings > Clear History
4. Downloads Not WorkingDownload may fail to work. Android has a dedicated download manager and the cache may be corrupted. To wipe cache and data, go to the Settings > Applications > All > Download Manager > Wipe Cache > Restart the device.
5. Internet Not WorkingOne of the biggest cause of the Internet not working is improperly configured APN settings. If the settings are not properly configured, you can manually install them.
6. Cannot Connect to WiFiChances are: it is your router that is at fault. The best solution is to restart your device and your router.
Similar / posts
September 16 2016
April 17 2015