How to enable Google Now on TapIt is worth mentioning that Google Now on Tap can only be used on devices running Android 6.0 Marshmallow and above. Therefore if your device runs on any previous version, this guide isn't for you.
- In order to set up Google Now, you'll first need to download the Google app. Once its installed, launch up the Google app and tap the Yes, I'm in! button which will automatically have Google Now enabled.
- Open Google Now.
- You'll now need to either slide towards the right side of the screen or press the three horizontal lines at the top left corner of the screen, to open up the app's menu.
- Select Settings.
- On the Settings menu, navigate to the Voice section.
- There you'll notice the Now on Tap option with a check box beside it. Tap the box to have it checked. You'll see a confirmation bar pop up, prompting you to confirm if you're sure. Confirm to proceed.
- That's it! Google Now on Tap is now activated on your Android.
How to use Google Now on TapUsing Google Now on Tap is actually pretty easy. All you have to do is the following:
- Go to the information or content on your device you want Google Now on Tap to scan. This can be anything from a text message, a tweet, an email or address, whatever you want.
- Long press the Home button.
- After a couple of seconds, Google Now on Tap will appear with all the information relevant to the subject, that is, if any is available.
Similar / posts
February 07 2019
January 27 2019