Step 1: Activate Android Nougat Easter egg mini-game
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Scroll down to the “About Phone” tab at the bottom of the Settings app.
- Tap three times on “Android Version” in quick succession.
- Tap on the large “N” logo a few times, followed by a long press.
- A cat Emoji will appear below the “N”, which confirms that the Easter egg is activated.
Step 2: Play the cat collection mini-gameUnlike the older flappy droid Easter eggs of Lollipop and Marshmallow, you can’t start playing the mini-game on Android 7.0 Nougat right away. You need to add the cat mini-game to your Android’s Quick Settings window before you can start playing.
- Pull down the notification bar twice to open up the Quick Settings toggles.
- Tap on the “Edit” button.
- Long press on the “??? Android Easter Egg” tile and drag it to the current tiles in Quick Settings window.
- The “??? Android Easter Egg” tile will now appear in the Quick Settings window as “Empty dish”.
- Tap on the “Empty dish” tile and choose between 4 items – fish, bits, chicken, and treat. The empty dish will be replaced by the food items you choose.
- Soon after filling the dish, you will see a notification “A cat is here” from Android Neko (name of the mini-game).
- Tap on the cat notification to view your cat collection, and tap on the cat to rename it.
- Press the share button and share a high resolution image of your latest virtual pet cat.
Similar / posts
March 27th, 2020
March 25th, 2020
March 16th, 2020