1. Share songsAt times, words are not enough to express how you feel, so send a song instead. To do this, click the … option when you are in a chat. Make sure you have installed the Spotify application and you sign in using Facebook. Hit the … option once more and hit the Spotify option. Tap on the song you want to share and click the Send button.
2. Send a flurry of balloons.A flurry of balloon can now be set off by hitting the balloon emoji. If you hit the balloon emoji, it rains balloons that are sent to your friend. This option was only available for iOS but it is has been recently launched in Android handsets.
3. Record a short videoInstead of just sending a pic, send a video too. To do this, hold down the shutter but and it instantly records whatever the camera is pointing at. Let go of the button when you are done and hit the Send button. The maximum length of the video is 15 seconds long.
4. Catch a rideYou can call a ride through Facebook messenger. What you should do is hit the icon of the car which is found in the chat menu. You can now choose a ride from Lyft or Uber. If you prefer a friend or relative to pick you up, hit the Location icon and then send them a map that is market with your exact location.
5. Set names and photos for group chatsOpen the conversation and hit name at the top-right side. You can change that name at the top of your group page clicking it and saving the new one.m To select or capture a photo, tap on the 3-vertical dots at the top right corner and hit Change group photo. Finally, select one from the camera roll, or capture one.
6. Check messages from non-friendsMoreover, Facebook Messenger lets people who are not your friends on Facebook to send you messages. It might be instantly obvious where messages from these people are. Facebook Messenger Problems and their Troubleshooting If you want to see them, tap the 3-horizontal lines to access the contacts page and then look for Message Requests at the top. You can now read these messages and decide if you want to ignore or accept them.
Similar / posts
December 8th, 2016
Updated on July 5th, 2017
October 7th, 2016
June 16th, 2016