- Check Your Cable Sometimes, due to current fluctuation our charging cable either stops working or charges the phone so slow that it makes you think that the phone is not charging at all. Try adjusting the cable to the adapter first, if that doesn't work out try changing the cable. That should get your phone charging again.
- Check Your Adapter In some cases, the phone adapter breaks down due to current fluctuation. Put your adapter in different sockets of the switch boards. If the phone still doesn't charge, it means that your adapter is not taking current. Change your adapter and your phone might start working again.
- You Charging Jack Is Not Working If you have tried both the steps above and your phone is still not charging, try charging it from a different charger. If it still doesn't work, it is more likely the case that your charging jack is not functioning. The phone doesn't charge because the charging jack connects the chargers to the phone and when the jack is not working it doesn't let current pass through to the battery, thereby not letting your phone charge. If you phone is under warranty you should submit your phone as soon as possible. If not, take your phone to a mobile technician and he will replace the charging jack.
- Battery drain Sometimes our phones battery drain so much that the phone completely shuts off and might take some time to come back to life. In that case, don’t check your phone again and again. Leave the phone on charge for about half an hour and then try turning it on again.
- Motherboard Replacement If all the above doesn't work, than there is every chance that your phone’s motherboard is not functioning properly. Take your phone to a technician and he will resolve the issue.
Similar / posts
August 12 2019
July 31 2019