- S-Pen is intelligent Stylus may not be smarter than your fingers, but is certainly quicker. While hovering the S-Pen over Note 4’s screen, you will see a small dot that indicates the exact position of the pen. It also offers Air Command – a button that helps you access instant shortcuts. It allows you to take a clip from a page. You can take a screen grab by circling around something on the screen. You can even circle any number appearing on the webpage, and call it without dialing.
- Pressure sensitivity If you press other smartphones’ screens with your finger, they will give you same results no matter how hard you press. That’s not the case with S-Pen. By applying different amount of pressure on the screen with S-Pen, you will get different results.
- You can make notes S-Pen can work like an ordinary pen helping you jot down important notes when you cannot type. It will be much easier to write instead of typing when you really want to save time – writing an urgent message, for instance. Unlike its predecessors, S-Pen has an easy grip and a natural feel, allowing you to write comfortably on your Note 4’s screen. And that’s not it; S-Pen makes sure your writing look spectacular.
- Photo editing and Art-work Even better! You can also edit photos and modify them by adding bits and pieces of other better takes. The S-Pen also allows you to draw images and incorporate them into your snaps. Enable PEN.UP and see how your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 shows its artistic potential. Inspiration can strike you anytime; so make sure you’re ready to grab it. The S-Pen’s high accuracy enables you to express yourself in a better way.
- Smart Housing S-Pen comes with an extraordinary housing. Your phone notifies you whenever you remove S-Pen out of its housing. If you keep S-Pen out for a longer duration, it will remind you that you should put it back.
Samsung’s Phablet-fame has just got better with its new Galaxy Note 4. Apart from its eye-catching features, Note 4 with its sleek and trendy Samsung Stylus S-Pen gives you 5 reasons why you should prefer it over your fingers.Here’s every detail of S-Pen you’d love to know:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool