1. Petcube PlayProductivity at school or work is about to plummet. No matter where you are, or what you’re doing, Petcube Play allows you to play games with your pet. [easyazon_link identifier="B01MAW9LWM" locale="US" tag="updato-20"] [/easyazon_link] The Petcube Play is a little cube with a very powerful HD camera and built-in laser pointer. The camera has fantastic image quality in regular and low lighting conditions and has 138-degree visibility, giving you a wide viewing angle of any space. Position your Petcube Play in a room of your home, and whenever you’re missing your cat or dog you can open the companion app on your phone to actually play with your pet. By dragging your finger across your smartphone’s screen you can control the laser pointer inside of the Petcube. Traditionally, cats get more excited about chasing a laser around a room, but dog owners can train their pets to enjoy this fun hobby, too. If you don’t feel like playing, but want to check and make sure that your dog is having a great day, or that your cat isn’t up to any mischief, you can use the app to zoom in on your pet while they’re chilling at home. You can also set the app to notify you of sound or motion disturbances so if your pet is up to no good, you’ll at least have an idea of what kind of problem will await you when you get home. [easyazon_link identifier="B01JOBAQUY" locale="US" tag="updato-20"]Petcube Play[/easyazon_link] integrates with Alexa for voice-activated controls and allows you to snap and post photos directly to social media. And if you really want to keep tabs on your furry friend, Petcube Play comes with a 30-day trial of Petcube Care, which is a cloud-based storage system for all the videos captured by your device. Because this gadget is available in three colour combos (black and matte silver, black and carbon black, and black and rose gold), you’ll be able to choose a style that matches your decor. [easyazon_link identifier="B01JOBAOCE" locale="US" tag="updato-20"]VIEW PRICE | READ USER REVIEWS[/easyazon_link]
2. Whistle 3The Whistle 3 is a super smart way to monitor your dog’s well-being from your smartphone. Not only can it keep track of their daily activity, its Wi-Fi and mobile connections allow you to always know exactly where your pet is! [easyazon_link identifier="B01N7MWKWY" locale="US" tag="updato-20"] [/easyazon_link] Just like a fitness tracker for a person, the Whistle 3 monitors your dog’s daily activity. This is really important to make sure your young puppy is getting the recommended amount of exercise or for reminding you that your old dog should get up off the couch and get in their daily step count. The companion app helps you track your dog’s fitness levels and recommends activities based on their weight, age, and breed. Whistle 3 has built-in Wi-Fi and nationwide coverage through AT&T. It costs about $7.00/month to add your Whistle 3 to your phone plan, but this lets you know exactly where your pet is at any time. By configuring “safe areas” on the app, you can tell the Whistle 3 where your dog is allowed to be (home, doggy daycare, grandma’s, etc). If your pet manages to sneak out of a safe area, you’ll get a notification on your phone alerting you that your dog is on the move. From there, you can track your dog to their precise location. [easyazon_link identifier="B01N7MWKWY" locale="US" tag="updato-20"]Whistle 3[/easyazon_link] automatically maps your dog’s “Trips.” This is what the app calls it whenever your pet leaves a safe place and returns. It gives you a snapshot of your pets adventures over the past 24 hours. The Whistle 3 is designed to be durable and waterproof, so if your dog likes to go for a dip in the lake, the Whistle 3 will come out unscathed. And with a week-long battery life, Whistle 3 can keep up with even the most active pets. [easyazon_link identifier="B01N7MWKWY" locale="US" tag="updato-20"]VIEW PRICE | READ USER REVIEWS[/easyazon_link]
3. Litter Robot IIICat ownership is great. But there is one catch. The litterbox. No one likes to scoop up after their cat, but it has to be done. Fortunately, a new high-tech litter box can clean itself, saving you a lot of work. [easyazon_link identifier="B01601QF2O" locale="US" tag="updato-20"] [/easyazon_link] The Litter Robot III Open Air Connect is a self-cleaning, smart litter box for your housecat. It promises that you will never have to scoop litter again. The device’s futuristic pod-design monitors when your cat enters then exits the litterbox. After allowing time for the litter to clump, the pod rotates, sifting the clean litter from the used stuff. The used litter gets deposited in a drawer at the bottom of the device. Every few days, you’ll get a notification on your phone telling you it’s time to collect the bag of used litter and throw it out. If you really hate scooping litter, but love your cat, this is the litterbox for you! Another crucial benefit of the Litter Robot is odor control. If you and your cat share a small apartment or condo, you definitely don’t want the place to smell like a litterbox. The carbon-lined drawer at the bottom of the unit stores the litter and contains the scent, so when you’re entertaining guests, your house won’t smell like a cat’s dirty bathroom. If you have more than one cat, they can both use the Litter Robot because every time a cat enters, they’ll be stepping into clean litter. Because of the litter-cleaning process, you can use less litter and save yourself money. [easyazon_link identifier="B01601QF2O" locale="US" tag="updato-20"]The Litter Robot III Open Air Connect[/easyazon_link] ensures you’ll always know when to empty the litter because you'll get a notification on your phone through their companion app. However, the app is currently only available for iOS (blasphemy)! But don't worry, they're already working on an Android app for 2018. [easyazon_link identifier="B01601QF2O" locale="US" tag="updato-20"]VIEW PRICE | READ USER REVIEWS[/easyazon_link]
4. PetChatzHave you ever been sitting at school or work and wondered what your dog is up to? Or been on vacation and wanted to see your cat’s furry face? PetChatz allows you to video chat with your pet no matter where you are! [easyazon_link identifier="B01G7WH9CG" locale="US" tag="updato-20"] [/easyazon_link] The PetChatz device mounts easily to any wall in your home. Position it around animal head height, and then you can dial your pet into a video call no matter where you are using the PetChatz app. Worried your pet won’t come running when you call? Use the app to dispense treats from the PetChatz Treatz accessory, and your dog or cat will learn pretty quickly where they need to be when they hear you calling on the PetChatz. [easyazon_link identifier="B01G7WH9CG" locale="US" tag="updato-20"]PetChatz[/easyazon_link] allows video calls to be recorded or shared. If you worry your cat is having a stressful day, you can add the PettChatz Scentz accessory to release calming aromas for your kitty. Want your dog to be able to call you when they’re lonely? Add the PawCall, a big button your dog steps on, and they’ll be able to phone you whenever they want! Presumably, this would work for your cat, too, but they may be too cool to admit they miss you when you’re not home. [easyazon_link identifier="B01G7WH9CG" locale="US" tag="updato-20"]VIEW PRICE | READ USER REVIEWS[/easyazon_link]
5. EndlessPetIDWearable tech shouldn’t just be limited to people, especially if it could save your pet’s life. EndlessPetID is a high-tech ID tag for your dog’s or cat’s collar storing vital information about your pet’s health. [easyazon_link identifier="B01MAW9LWM" locale="US" tag="updato-20"] [/easyazon_link] This NFC pet tag is loaded with important information about your four-legged friend. Once you purchase the ID tags, simply tap your NFC-enabled phone on your EndlessPetID to automatically pull up the company’s website. From there, you can create a profile for your pet that includes your contact information, the pet’s home address, and important medical info people may need to know when caring for your pet. The coolest part is you can actually link your vet clinic to your pet’s ID. This allows your veterinarian to add your pet’s key medical records to the EndlessPetID. If your pet is brought to a clinic in an emergency by a good samaritan (even if it’s not your normal veterinarian), their staff can instantly access your animal’s complete medical records and your contact information. Whenever your pet’s medical records are accessed through the tag, you get an alert, which will include the location the ID was accessed at. The downside to [easyazon_link identifier="B01MAW9LWM" locale="US" tag="updato-20"]EndlessPetID[/easyazon_link] is that it doesn’t offer real-time GPS tracking. So it won’t necessarily help you find your lost pet if your cat decides to stay out for a late-night hunt, or if your dog goes on an adventure while visiting the off-leash dog park. Realistically, your pet is going to be wearing a collar anyway, and this could bring you peace of mind. In an emergency, your pet can’t speak for itself, but this smart ID can communicate vital information for them. [easyazon_link identifier="B01MAW9LWM" locale="US" tag="updato-20"]VIEW PRICE | READ USER REVIEWS[/easyazon_link]
What about you?A lot of us might hesitate to splurge on a gift for a friend. But when it comes to our animals, we seem to have less trouble justifying purchases for their betterment. Do you have any pet tech for your furry friends? Make sure to let us know in the comments section. Bonus points if you include a photo of your doggo or kitty!
Similar / posts
November 14 2018