How to use Lock Me OutIf you’re in the middle of a vital task, you should consider avoiding all forms of distractions including your smartphone or tablet. With a smartphone near you, you can help looking at the social media feeds, direct messages, and emails. So if you’re ready to stick to your important task, follow the steps below:
- Download the free application, Lock Me Out, and install it.
- After you have installed the application, open it.
- On the main menu, click, ‘enable device admin’ and then ‘Activate.’
- Set the lockout time period. For the free version, you lock yourself for 10 minutes or less.
- Once the time is set, press the ‘Lock me out’ button and you’ll be automatically locked from your handset.
- Once you are locked out, you will not be able to use your password or pin to unlock your smartphone or tablet. The application uses a randomly generated password to lock you out.
- A simple interface
- Screen security is set right away
- The app is clear
- Has an added warning against the memory cleaners.
Similar / posts
January 31 2017
November 10 2016
October 10 2016