- Swift key: This app has been on demand over the past week as it gives users a new experience, being a bit faster and more responsive. This latest update has come to address some of the performance issues the previous one had as it’s faster and easy to access. It has about 12 languages for use and goes for free.
- Telegram 2.0: The app is used for messages where it mainly focuses on security and also on speed. As the user, it will enable you to cloud search your messages and you can also set it in a way that you will manage who should see ‘when you were last seen’.
- Super! This is one cool Android app that’s used to share photos with friends whereby you can receive and like photos shared to you and also reply. However, you can only reply with a photo and not a message. It is fun adding stickers and editing your photos using the app!
- Milk video: It was announced by Samsung which is among the newer apps the company has released. The app has improved on entertainment offered on-mobile having some great improvements over the YouTube. If you want to have a change in the world of entertainment, you can try this.
The Play Store has had quite some additions of late. These add to the inventory of great apps that make Android an awesome plugin. Most Android apps are free but you shouldn’t be hesitant to dish out a few bucks in case there’s a premium one.Here is a list of the best Android apps for the week.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool