1. 1WeatherBesides being present on the list for quite some time, 1Weather also boasts of being among the highest rated apps. It presents itself with classical features like the forecast per hour or per day besides access to surplus information. The application is designed in such a way that it also comes along with widget options such as DashClock support, Android Wear support and daydream support. In addition, the application comes in 25 different dialects.
2. Google NowThis application has been seen to take the place of many things on android phones, weather being one of them. The application gives weather updates and alerts periodically but can also give current weather upon command. Its design was not entirely meant for weather updates but it proves to be a necessity when one needs to predict how the weather might turn out to be. It comes along with other in-built apps on android devices and is, therefore, free.
3. Eye in the Sky WeatherThis was an application that android users recommended to be tested and eventually turned out to be quite a success. Graced to its excellent simplicity in design, the app comes along with a DashClock. Though a small number of users have complained of the app giving inaccurate weather reports at times, the application’s irresistible features leave it as a choice not worth ignoring.
4. RadarNowThis exquisite application stands to be one of a kind with its added advantage of the fact that weather updates stream in directly from NWS. This gives the user the benefit of original unedited weather information that does not sieve through other weather services. This app gives weather radars, basic temperature and forecast reports. A free premium version with a 5-day trial that comes freely is available.
5. AccuweatherIt is a free application that gives almost every basic information on weather that one needs including hourly and extended forecasts. The application also boasts of a satisfactory good design. It also presents with widgets that are in holo dark as well as holo light. They possibly may clash with the themes set but generally, it’s an application whose advantages make it worth giving a try.
6. GO Weather Forecast and widgetsThe application comes freely with in-built apps on android devices. It’s been a favorite for many users, rating amidst the best and most popular apps. The application has alerts, widgets, forecasts and one also has the freedom to switch from one weather server to another. It’s a remarkable app with truly remarkable features.
7. WeatherBugThis application boasts of being a remarkable favorite of many android users, also being one of the leading weather apps that was truly featured fully.it is totally free, lacking any in-app purchases. This has, however, left some users who had paid before dissatisfied as new users get to enjoy the free WeatherBug app. It presents itself with widgets, weather forecasts, prompt weather alerts and even more complex stuff like traffic cams and live weather.
8. InstaWeather for Android WearThis freely presenting application has among the leading Android Wear support. It contains an array of watch faces to display weather on your wrist all day. The presentations of the Wear watch faces are all up to personal taste, leaving the user with freedom of style and taste.
9. The Weather ChannelThis app has stood the test of time as an authority on weather and, therefore, poses no difference on Android. One can access alerts, radar, forecasts and more. However, unnecessary features like mPoints have proved to be a nuisance on the application but can be switched off at the settings.
10. Weather proComing with a price tag of $2.99, this in app is simple but still loaded with features such as satellites, global weather, weather alerts, weekly forecasts and hourly forecasts. The design of the application is a bit ancient but despite that fact, it still beats the odds, adding the advantage that it still has unique features for planning of vacations.
11. Yahoo WeatherIn the past two years, Yahoo has been tirelessly improving their apps. Therefore, the invention of Yahoo weather has proved to be a good reward of their efforts. Graced to its state of the art design, it comes with graphics containing alerts, radars, essential information and even more. It’s indeed fun to use as one can trail up to 20 cities and post the images on Flickr under the hashtag, projectweather.
12. YoWindows WeatherIt’s a new app the market but already boasts of a significant following. It presents with a fun animation forecast that is hourly and also glories in more glamour than most apps. There is a free version of the app with abundant basic features. In conclusion, android weather apps are really fun and truly helpful because they leave the user prepared for weather changes and in touch with the latest trends in the market.
Similar / posts
July 23 2019
February 05 2019