If you own a Samsung tablet, you definitely know that it’s an awesome device to have at your disposal. Most of Sammy’s
tablets offer a parallel smartphone experience. Apps are however an essential part of effective and fun tablet use. In this article, we’ll look at the best Samsung tablet apps that you should install on your device today.
– this is a really cool Samsung tablet app that lets you draw on your device, no hassle. This application comes equipped with a box of crayons and has a super easy user interface. It is usable to both a 6 year old kid and a 40 year old parent, which makes it a great tool if you’re looking to teach your kid how to paint. The drawing pad is also super cool, and the larger tablet display makes the entire experience thrilling. This Samsung tablet app will just cost you a little over 2 bucks on the Play store.
Galaxy S4 Universal Remote
– as the name suggests, this is a universal app that does quite a lot. Although it’s not as aesthetically appealing as the Xbox remote app, it does a lot of useful things. This remote app covers more products than most other solutions in the market. In fact, you can control your air conditioner and professional D-SLR camera right from your Samsung Galaxy tablet. Additionally, you can transmit commands to cable boxes, Televisions, and even Xboxes. This app goes for an average $3.99 on the Google Play store.
– Evernote is not just one of the best Samsung tablet apps, it’s also a highly rated Android smartphone app. This cool application makes possible cloud-syncing note-taking. The Evernote Widget is however a little known tool, and is downloaded separately. This widget brings the full power of Evernote notes to your tablet’s home screen. You can just easily access your most recent notes. You get this free on the Google Play Store.
Samsung Smart Camera
– Sammy’s Wi-Fi capable cameras are uniquely powerful when they’re close to an Android tablet or smartphone. This application makes it possible for you to download snaps from your camera right to your tablet. You may also use your tablet to remotely view these photos from a distance. This best Samsung tablet app is totally free.
– exclusively available to Samsung device users, this is also another one of the best Samsung tablet apps. This app makes it possible for you to arrange our photos by date and location. More so, you can reproduce them as hardcover books through print. Alternatively, you could directly print them via USB printer or Wi-Fi. This Samsung tablet app is free.