The Galaxy Note 2 has amazing features and also amazing specifications. Here’s a useful guide that teaches you how to take a screenshot on your Galaxy Note 2. You can use any of the following methods on your device.
Basically there are 3 main methods to take a screenshot:
DID YOU KNOW? Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
- By using the S Pen:
- Hold down the S Pen button
- While holding the button down, place the nib of the Pen on the screen
- Wait for the screenshot to be taken
- After that, the Galaxy Note 2 allows you to annotate, to draw and take notes on the screenshot
- By using the common method:
- Hold down the Power button + Home button
- By using your palm:
- Swype your palm from right to left over the screen
These are the only ways we know that you can take a screenshot of your screen on the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Hope they were useful for you.
And as always, we end with an invite: don't be a stranger and join our community - be a part of the conversation where we help each other out, discuss the latest and greatest, and make the best of our tech.