Update VRUEMK2 released for Verizon’s Galaxy S4 has the following changelog:
- Improved E-mail Connectivity
- Consistent Data roaming in Canada and Mexico
- Automatic Power On after update is completed
- Added compatibility for non-Samsung chargers to function correctly
- Improved data connections when using proxy servers
Verzion provides the following information about update VRUEMK2:
- Approximately 329.5MB in size
- Approx. 8-10 minutes download time
- 8-10 minutes install time
A message should appear on the screen telling you that an update is available. You can choose download now or download later. If you want to update later, go to Settings, About Phone, System Updates.
Side Note: If you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel; we do giveaways, hands-on product reviews, feature top tech, and much more!
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: