Samsung Galaxy Xcover has received the latest update S5690XXLJ2 in October 2012. The update is available for several countries: United Kingdom/Ireland, France, Germany, Slovenia (Mobitel), Norway (Telenor), Sweden (Tre) and Nordic countries. Update XXLJ2 is based on Android 2.3.6.
If yow want to update you Galaxy Xcover S5690 to latest XXLJ2 official update, you need to know there are several ways to do it:
- Update via OTA. Enter Settings> About Phone > System updates and see if there are any updates available
- Update via Samsung Kies. If your device doesn’t support OTA updates, you can always update Galaxy Xcover using Samsung Kies. For that you have a complete guide at this link: How to update Samsung Galaxy Xcover S5690 using Samsung Kies.
- Update your phone using ODIN. This method is not the official method, and usually it is used to install stock firmware on your Galaxy Xcover if you want to lose root or if you bricked your phone or if you simply want to come back to stock ROM.
DID YOU KNOW? Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
In order to update your phone using ODIN, you first need to download the latest firmware for Galaxy Xcover for you specific region provided by Sammobile.com. For that you can choose from the list below:
- UK/Ireland S5690XXLJ2 CSC S5690XEULJ2 (Download)
- France S5690XXLJ2 CSC S5690XEFLJ1 (Download)
- Germany S5690XXLJ2 CSC S5690DBTLJ1 (Download)
- Slovenia (Mobiltel) S5690XXLJ2 CSC S5690MOTLJ1 (Download).
- Norway (Telenor) S5690XXLJ2 CSC S5690TENLB1 (Download)
- Sweden (Tre) S5690XXLJ2 CSC S5690HTSLC1 (Download)
- Nordic countries S5690XXLJ2 CSC S5690NEELE1 (Download)
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: