- Download N7100XXDLK7_N7100PRTDLK5_PRT.zip and extract the content on your PC
- Download Odin
- BACKUP YOUR DATA.
- Turn off the Galaxy Note 2
- Run Odin
- Reboot into Download Mode ( Press Volume down + Home + Power buttons)
- Connect the device to the computer via USB
- Wait for ODIN to recognize the device
- Add the respective files from the extracted content to the PDA, CSC and MODEM options in ODIN.
- Don't add anything at PIT
- Make sure Re-partition is not checked
- Click on Start when you are ready to start the flashing.
- At the end the phone will reboot and Android 4.1.2 should be installed on your device.
The real deal is finally here. This is not a leak, this is the official Android 4.1.2 Build XXDLK7 released in Poland for the N7100 Galaxy Note 2. The update can be downloaded via OTA and Kies for the International version of the Galaxy Note 2. If you didn't get the update yet, you will have to wait until your region gets the official OTA update. Otherwise, you can choose to install Android 4.1.2 manually on your Galaxy Note 2 using ODIN. Firmware Details: Android Version: 4.1.2 – Build JZO54K Country: Poland [PLAY] PDA: N7100XXDLK7 CSC: N7100PRTDLK5 MODEM: N7100XXDLK7 !!! This is an official update, but manually installing a firmware is a risky procedure and may also void your warranty. We cannot be held responsible for any damage that will occur to your device. Make sure you know what you are doing before proceeding with the installation. !! Remember that this is the firmware version from Poland. How to update Galaxy Note 2 to Android 4.1.2 XXDLK7:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool