- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 P7320
- Full data backup
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 P7320 drivers installed on your computer
- USB debugging activated from Settings>Developer options>USB debugging
Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE in Sweden recently received the Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich update with version series XXLPI. The update is welcomed by all Galaxy Tab 8.9 users because it brings the ICS performance and the fixes that previous OS's lacked. Also you get new features and improved stability by updating your device to the latest firmware available. Always search for the latest firmware for your tablet because you can even update it manually when official updates for you didn't arrive.You can update your Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 P7320 with the latest Android 4.0.4 XXLPI by using Samsung Kies or with Ota if your Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 P7320 supports it. However, you can also choose to install Android 4.0.4 XXLPI manually, by using ODIN, and we will guide through the steps to do this.Android 4.0.4 XXLPI official firmware details:PDA: P7320XXLPI CSC: P7320TLALP2 Version: 4.0.4 Date: 2012-12-06Installation requirements:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool