- Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830C
- Full data backup
- Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830C drivers installed on your computer
- USB debugging activated from Settings>Developer options>USB debugging
Android 2.3.6 VJLK4 is the Brazilian version of the latest Ginger Bread Android. The update has rolled out in December and it is available in Brazil for the S5830C version of the Samsung Galaxy Ace. You can update your phone to get the latest bug fixes and performance improvements. Also it is cool to have the latest version of Android on your phone because it makes it run at its best. If you want to manually install the S5830CVJLK4 update then continue reading. You can update your Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830C with the latest Android 2.3.6 VJLK4 by using Samsung Kies or with Ota if your Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830C supports it. However, you can also choose to install Android 2.3.6 VJLK4 manually, by using ODIN, and we will guide through the steps to do this. Android 2.3.6 VJLK4 official firmware details: PDA: S5830CVJLK4 CSC: S5830CZTALK1 Version: 2.3.6 Date: 2012-11-27 Installation requirements:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool