- Galaxy Tab 2 P3100
- Full data backup
- Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 drivers installed on your computer
- USB debugging activated from Settings>Developer options>USB debugging
Galaxy Tab 2 P3100, the 7.0 inch tablet from Samsung can now be updated in China to the Android 4.1.1 version ZCCLL2. Of course the update is not the latest Android version out there, but it is still Jelly Bean and brings a lot of improvements and bug fixes. You can keep your tablet updated all the time by checking the updates in Samsung Kies, but you can also install Custom ROMs and use the latest Android experience with your own tablet, even though an official version has not yet been released for your specific device. You can update your Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 with the latest Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean ZCCLL2 by using Samsung Kies or with Ota if your Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 supports it. However, you can also choose to install Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean ZCCLL2 manually, by using ODIN, and we will guide through the steps to do this. Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean ZCCLL2 official firmware details: PDA: P3100ZCCLL2 CSC: P3100CHNCLL2 Version: 4.1.1 Date: 2012-12-14 Installation requirements:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool