- Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N
- Full data backup
- Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N drivers installed on your computer
- USB debugging activated from Settings>Developer options>USB debugging
While versions of the Galaxy S3 Mini around the world are receiving the Android 4.1.2 update, the one in China was waiting. Now at a last, the ZCALL6 version has came out and brings the latest features into the game. Android 4.1.1 was also good but this one improves a lot of things. Of course, there are also models of the regular Galaxy S3 that didn't get the Android 4.1.2 update, so this should be a reason to feel really good about this device. Always search to see what the latest firmware for your device is. You can update your Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N with the latest Android 4.1.2 ZCALL6 by using Samsung Kies or with Ota if your Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N supports it. However, you can also choose to install Android 4.1.2 ZCALL6 manually, by using ODIN, and we will guide through the steps to do this. Android 4.1.2 ZCALL6 official firmware details: PDA: I8190NZCALL6 CSC: I8190NCHNALL6 Version: 4.1.2 Date: 2012-12-27 Installation requirements:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool