- Galaxy R I9103
- Full data backup
- Galaxy R I9103 drivers installed on your computer
- USB debugging activated from Settings>Developer options>USB debugging
At a last, the Ice Cream Sandwich update with Android 4.0.4 for Galaxy R I9103 has come to India with version series XWLP8. The update brings performance improvements, bug fixes and increased overall stability to the device. Having a new OS is always nice because it makes you feel like you suddenly have a new phone. Everything changes with the OS. So always search for the latest available update for your device. You can update your Galaxy R I9103 with the latest Android 4.0.4 XWLP8 by using Samsung Kies or with OTA if your Galaxy R I9103 supports it. However, you can also choose to install Android 4.0.4 XWLP8 manually, by using ODIN, and we will guide through the steps to do this. Android 4.0.4 XWLP8 official firmware details: PDA: I9103XWLP8 CSC: I9103ODDLP6 Version: 4.0.4 Date: 2012-12-07 Installation requirements:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool