- Galaxy Grand I9082
- Full data backup
- Galaxy Grand I9082 drivers installed on your computer
- USB debugging activated from Settings>Developer options>USB debugging
Galaxy Grand is one of the lucky devices that got on the list of receiving the Android 4.1.2 update. This time we are referring to the Galaxy Grand users in Iran and other countries in the region. The Android 4.1.2 update is a lot improved from the Android 4.1.1. It brings a lot of new features, apps and performance improvements and you can only see them by updating your phone right now. You can update your Galaxy Grand I9082 with the latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXAMA9 by using Samsung Kies or with Ota if your Galaxy Grand I9082 supports it. However, you can also choose to install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXAMA9 manually, by using ODIN, and we will guide through the steps to do this. Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXAMA9 official firmware details: PDA: I9082XXAMA9 CSC: I9082OJVALL5 Version: 4.1.2 Date: 2013-01-16 Installation requirements:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool