- Galaxy Chat B5330
- Full data backup
- Galaxy Chat B5330 drivers installed on your computer
- USB debugging activated from Settings>Developer options>USB debugging
The keyboard based Galaxy Chat has gotten the Android 4.0.4 in India starting with this week. The update still uses Ice Cream Sandwich as interface, and brings several improvements, bug fixes and other new features that you can discover yourself after updating. This is a very popular device in some parts of the world, and certainly a lot of users were very pleased to hear that their device will be update to Android 4.0.4. You can update your Galaxy Chat B5330 with the latest Android 4.0.4 XWAMA1 by using Samsung Kies or with Ota if your Galaxy Chat B5330 supports it. However, you can also choose to install Android 4.0.4 XWAMA1 manually, by using ODIN, and we will guide through the steps to do this. Android 4.0.4 XWAMA1 official firmware details: PDA: B5330XWAMA1 CSC: B5330ODDALJ1 Version: 4.0.4 Date: 2013-01-11 Installation requirements:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool