After weeks of hyping it up, the HTC 10 has been launched today and it’s a sight to see. If you missed the launch, here’s HTC’s CEO, Chialin Chang, with a quick overview:
“Inspired by light”, sure, but it’s the specs that speak the loudest. Here’s what HTC 10 packs:
- Size and weight: 145.9 x 71.9 x 3.0 – 9.0 mm, 161g
- Back camera: 12MP (HTC UltraPixel 2), laser autofocus, OIS, f/1.8 aperture, Pro mode with RAW support, 4K video recording
- Front camera: 5MP, OIS, f/1.8 aperture, 86° wide angle
- Sound: HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi Edition, Dolby Audio, three microphones with noise cancellation, Hi-Res audio earphones
- Battery: 3,000 mAh, charged by USB-C, charges up to 50% in 30 minutes
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 32/64GB storage; maximum storage (via microSD) 2TB
- Sensors: fingerprint sensor, sensor hub
- Software: Android 6.0 with HTC Sense 8
You can further check out the phone here for more specs and pre-orders. Unlocked, the phone costs $700, right between the S7 and S7 Edge. As for the design, the leaked video we posted yesterday was right on the money:
QUICK NOTE: Free firmware downloads are made possible thanks in part to BlueHost Hosting & Dedicated Servers – Updato's #1 choice for hosting and storage solutions! Show your support and check 'em out.
From the looks of things, we have a strong contender in the lineup for the best phones in 2016. I’m looking forward for the upcoming real life tests to see how these specs act in the wild.
What do you think of the HTC 10? Worth the hype?
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE:
Similar / posts
November 07 2016
June 01 2016