(By the way, if you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel; we do giveaways, hands-on product reviews, feature top tech, and much more!)
If you are usually using your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 while you are driving you should know that your device can help you handle it through one of its applications called Drive Link. All you need to do is to connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to a vehicle which supports Mirror Link and you will have a better experience controlling your device.
- The first step you need to do is to access the application by tapping on apps and then on Drive Link.
- First thing that you should do is to configure the options for your device. Tap next.
- Now, you will enter a name for identification and then Next.
- You will have to mark the messaging services that you want to use into Drive Link. Tap Next after finishing and then OK to complete the setup process.
- Tap on Agree button after your read the warning message.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will tell you about weather, or events scheduled for today. Tap Discard to move on.
- Now, you can easily access the Music Player, Location and phone application.
- To add a shortcut for something that you use frequently, you just have to tap on Shortcuts.
Touch Settings for:
Volume: change the volume level lower or higher.
User name: edit the user name.
Accounts: add or remove messaging accounts. Choose from SMS, email or social networks.
Temp. units: select from Fahrenheit and Celsius units.
Speech rate: adjust the playback speech rate. Choose from Slow, Normal, or Fast.
Home address: manually add your home address.
Default nav. app: select the application that will be used for navigation.
About: display information about the application.
And as always, we end with an invite: don't be a stranger and join our community - be a part of the conversation where we help each other out, discuss the latest and greatest, and make the best of our tech.