Google+ is the social network from Google, a very growing one also. Google just launched a new update for this app. It seems that the best change is the new look of the app, which looks awesome.
There are the most important changes in the app:
– now, we have animated GIF’s in the app;
– new addition of Auto-Awesome stories and moves for automatically generated travelogues;
– new feature for profiles: profile views;
– auto-hiding app menu for maximum visibility;
– bigger library support;
– search the library by date;
– easier sharing options;
– a new navigation menu design
The best change is the cleaner, simpler interface they’ve made. The new interface shows the future of Google’s Project Moonshine Android makeover.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: