PAC-Man ROM is compiled from 3 of the best Custom ROMs out there: Paranoid, AOKP and Cyanogen. This makes is a one of a kind ROM, having the best features out of each. It also runs on Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 so if you want to experience the latest Jelly Bean on your Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, then this is the way to go.
I will guide you through the steps of installing PAC-Man on your Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, but first you need to take care of some pre-requisites:
- First you will need to install a Custom Recovery to be able to flash the ROM using it. Here’s a tutorial for installing TWRP 2.5 on your phone.
- Then you need to do a NANDROID backup of your device to restore to your previous ROM in case there are problems with the installation.
- Make sure you read the instructions carefully, and proceed on your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for anything you do.
Here are some screenshots of the ROM:
How to install PAC-Man ROM on Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727:
- First you need to download PAC-Man ROM from here – skyrocket_PAC_JB_4.2.2-v22.1.0.
- Then place the .zip file on your phone’s sd card.
- Turn off your devive.
- Reboot your Phone in Recovery Mode. To do this, press the Volume up + Volume Down buttons and then hold them while pressing the Power button. Release the Power button only when the phone vibrates or the logo appears on the screen. Release the volume keys only when the screen turns black. You are in Recovery Mode now.
- Perform a Wipe Cache & dalvik cache.
- Format system and data.
- Now select Install and choose the zip file skyrocket_PAC_JB_4.2.2-v22.1.0 from the sd card.
- Choose Install and wait.
At the end, the device will reboot and you will have PAC-Man ROM installed on your Galaxy S2 Skyrocket.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: