- First visit Adobe's download page for Flash Player. If you scroll down the page you will find the Android 4.0 archives. Download the latest file there.
- Place the downloaded file on your phone's sd card.
- Now on your Galaxy Victory, go to Settings > Security and check the "Unknown sources" box. This will allow you to install the file outside Google Play.
- Use a file manager to find the downloaded file on the sd card and run it.
- Select install after you read the message that appears on the screen. Wait a few seconds. That's it.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool