This feature is one of the best for those users who want to beam content like a web page, a video or any other stuff from your device. You just simply need to but the devices back to back and follow some easy steps.
How to turn on Android Beam
How to share content using Android Beam
- First, you will have to swipe down from the top right corner of any screen and tap Settings and More.
- Then, you will need to tap NFC. Wait for the blue check mark.
- Tap Android Beam and slide the button from Off to On.
- First, you will have to open the file you want to share. You can choose from many possibilities like pictures, videos, web links or even an application from Google Play Store.
- Then, you will have to put the devices back to back.
- Now, you will have to touch the content when Touch to beam message appears.
- Separate the devices when you done that and the beaming will start.
- The receivers screen will show the file when the transfer is complete.