This feature is one of the best for those users who want to beam content like a web page, a video or any other stuff from your device. You just simply need to but the devices back to back and follow some easy steps.
How to turn on Android Beam
- First, you will have to swipe down from the top right corner of any screen and tap Settings and More.
- Then, you will need to tap NFC. Wait for the blue check mark.
- Tap Android Beam and slide the button from Off to On.
How to share content using Android Beam
- First, you will have to open the file you want to share. You can choose from many possibilities like pictures, videos, web links or even an application from Google Play Store.
- Then, you will have to put the devices back to back.
- Now, you will have to touch the content when Touch to beam message appears.
- Separate the devices when you done that and the beaming will start.
- The receivers screen will show the file when the transfer is complete.
Side Note: Looking to start your own website/blog? We highly recommend using Bluehost, and you can get started now at $2.95/month, which is an exclusive deal only available here on Updato!
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: