Calibrate your Galaxy S2 battery successfully without rooting or using any third-party apps, by following a few simple steps.
Battery Calibration is an extremely wide topic in the world of mobile phones and there are so many methods and apps that are said to calibrate your battery that it becomes so difficult to choose from so many. However the Galaxy S2 battery cannot actually be calibrated using normal methods. This is because of the drivers used by the battery. However there is a simple method that doesn’t require any root or to install any apps.
A successful battery calibration allows for 100% charging and no drainage after unplugging the device
Before doing this, you have to know that the method is 100% effective, however whether this will actually work or not for your Galaxy S2 device depends on what other apps you have installed on your device that might drain the battery. Battery drainage and calibration can also be influenced if you have a custom kernel or ROM. However for the most of you Galaxy S2 users this should bring you more battery life and also it will allow your Galaxy S2 to charge to 100% and stay there longer than a few seconds.
How to calibrate the battery of Samsung Galaxy S II
- First of all you have to turn off your device.
- Plug in your device and wait until it is 100% charged. Immediately after getting the 100% notice unplug your device.
- Remove the case from the back of the device and remove the battery.
- Leave the battery somewhere and wait at least 180 seconds. You can use a timer to make sure you get the right time. This step ensures that the internal chip is no longer powered.
- Place the battery back inside when the 180 seconds have passed.
- Now just turn on your Galaxy S II and it should work.
- Do a few fully charge – discharge cycles just to make sure.
After you try this, you can tell us about the results you are getting in the comment section below. I hope you can successfully calibrate your Galaxy S2 battery after this.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: