- First, you should open the WhatsApp application from the App Drawer and tap the Menu key. Then, you will need to go to Settings and navigate to Chat settings section.
- Now, you will simply need to tap the Backup conversations button and from now on, you messages will be safe.
One of the best tools used for conversation on Android is WhatsApp Messenger. You can easily use it to have conversations with your relatives friends or whoever you want. The popularity of this application is on a very high level because you can share multimedia content, text or other stuff that you like. The application was downloaded half a million times and will probably be downloaded more and more by smartphone users.Almost everyone is asking about a backup of the messages stored by this application. You should know that if you are changing your device or your SIM from phone to phone, you have the possibility of keeping your old messages. It is a very easy process and you can see it done in a minute if you follow the steps below.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool