Updating your Galaxy S3 I9305 to the latest XXBMA1 Android 4.1.2 will make your device lose all root access you previously had. Therefore you’re going to need a tutorial on how to root Galaxy S3 I9305 running XXBMA1 Android 4.1.2. In this article we explain exactly that. Make sure you follow the steps to root your Galaxy S3 I9305 running XXBMA1 Android 4.1.2 so that nothing bad happens to your device.
This rooting method for Galaxy S3 I9305 running XXBMA1 Android 4.1.2 uses CF-Auto-Root-m3-m3zh-gti9305.zip to obtain root access, and you will need to use Odin.
!!! Important. Rooting your Galaxy S3 I9305 running XXBMA1 Android 4.1.2 will void your warranty. Also this procedure is not an official one, so bad things may happen to your device. For that, we cannot be held responsible for any damage. Continue on your own risk.
QUICK NOTE: Free firmware downloads are made possible thanks in part to BlueHost Hosting & Dedicated Servers – Updato's #1 choice for hosting and storage solutions! Show your support and check 'em out.
- Galaxy S3 I9305 running XXBMA1 Android 4.1.2.
- Full data backup.
- USB Debugging enabled from Settings>Developer Options>USB Debugging.
- Galaxy S3 I9305 drivers installed on your computer.
How to root Galaxy S3 I9305 running XXBMA1 Android 4.1.2:
- Extract the content from CF-Auto-Root-m3-m3zh-gti9305.zip
- Extract the content from Odin 3.07
- Turn off the Galaxy S3 I9305.
- Reboot Galaxy S3 I9305 in Download Mode (Press …)
- Start Odin 3.07 (Right Click and press run as Administrator)
- Connect the Galaxy S3 I9305 to your computer with the USB cable. Wait for Odin to recognize your device by showing the yellow box in the left upper corner.
- Click on PDA and add the file you extracted from CF-Auto-Root-m3-m3zh-gti9305.zip
- When you are ready click on START
- At the end of the rooting process your Galaxy S3 I9305 will reboot. That means the phone is rooted.
- This is it. You now have your Galaxy S3 I9305 running XXBMA1 Android 4.1.2 rooted.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: